Stokke Xplory stroller’s innovative design brings your child closer to parents and away from dust. The innovative height optimizes eye contact and bonding between parent and baby, and toddlers enjoy a more interesting panoramic view. Just as exciting, the height allows it to function as a high chair so dining out, meeting friends at a café and other social activities are more enjoyable for all. Being higher up also means easy handling for parents in caring for the child – no need to bend over! Easy to maneuver and extremely stable, it also features adjustable 2-way seating, a footrest that grows with the child, and 2-wheel mode for carrying up and down stairs. The Stokke Xplory is the only urban stroller you’ll ever need.
- Innovative, stylish, and attractive design.
- Made in Europe from lightweight aluminum and automobile-grade polymer.
- Seat designed to be used from birth to 45 lbs. or 3-4 Yrs.
- Height adjustable seat brings the child up closer to the parent.
- Easy to handle and maneuver.
- Two way facing suitable baby’s needs as they grow.
- 5 seat reclining positions.
- Adjustable foot rest eliminates dangling feet.
- Height and angle adjustable handle provides the best ergonomic solution to any size parent.
- Depth adjustable baby pad offers soft, but firm support to a tiny back.
- Soft padded seat gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- Stokke Xplory textile is SPF50 offering a high level of protection to a baby’s sensitive skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Retractable visor provides extra protection from wind and light.
- Comes with an adjustable five-point safety harness.
- Meets US and international safety standards.
- 3-year warranty.
- No cross bar between wheels allowing longer stride.
- Single brake solution for both wheels.
- Water repellent canopy fabric with built-in ventilation.
- Large shopping bag with expandable mesh pocket inside.
- Available in various textile colors.
- Car seat adapters available for Graco Snugride, PegPerego Primo Viaggio SIP and SIP 30/30, and Maxi Cosi Mico
- Stokke Xplory Rider/sibling board available for an older child (sold separately)
Included in the package
- A chassis, a seat, and a textile set.
- The seat textile set includes a Seat Padding, a Rear Textile Cover, Harness Protectors, a Seat Rail with Cover, a Canopy with Visor, a Baby Pad, a Shopping Bag, a Mosquito Net, and a Rain Cover.
- The limited Pink also includes a Parasol and a Knitted Blanket.
- Weight: Chassis 18.3 lbs. With Seat 23 lbs.
- Chassis is made of aluminum and different types of automotive-grade polymer.
- The upholstery is made of polyester.
- The rain cover is made of phthalate free PVC.
Hard parts and materials
Chassis and seat should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand or mud is removed prior to cleaning. No part of the stroller is to be lubricated.
- Textiles must be washed separately.
- The Baby Insert Pad needs to have the inside cushion removed before cleaning.
- The Canopy and visor is hand washed only. Remove the visor and wash separately.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors are machine washable at 40 degrees C/ 104 degrees F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30 degrees C/ 86 degress F.
- Shopping bag and a changing bag is wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- See the user guide for detail instructions.