The freerider is an ingenious design – a simple concept, offering dual functionality that transforms a stroller board into a kids scooter in seconds (no tools required!).
Two unique features that make this possible:
- connectors: An attachment system that fastens to the rear tube of the buggy.
- 2-mode rear wheel system: Switches full swivel castor position used in stroller board mode to the fixed position used while scooting.
- stroller board attaches via a connector that fastens to the rear of the buggy;
- the connector can be positioned anywhere on the rear tube dependent on the users preference;
- 2-mode rear wheel castor – swivel for using as a board to follow the buggy in any direction;
- clip-in handle bar can be taken off for folding up the back of the buggy;
- toggle that fastens board up the back of the buggy;
- grip pad – anti-slip surface on the deck.
- quick release button attaches or detaches stroller board from connector;
- rear wheel brake for use in scooter mode;
- skate board truck steering;
- 2 mode rear wheel – fixed wheel castor for scooting.
- maximum load: 20kg / 44lbs
- weight: 2.2kg / 4.8lb
- width: 21cm / 8in
- height: 68cm / 27in
- length: 56cm / 22in
- safety certified:EN 1888:2005 AS/NZS 2008:2009