Moms have spoken and have made our Pack 'n Play with Newborn Napper the #1 playard in the market. Now we bring you the comfort of this napper along with the convenience of a changer all-in-one. Beautifully-styled, soft fabric cuddles baby for naps while a wipe-clean fabric resists messes for changes. This is the only playard designed to meet your child's needs as he grows from a newborn to an infant to a toddler.
- NEW The first ever playard that has a Reversible Napper & Changer all-in-one.
- Newborn Napper station’s beautifully styled fabrics cuddle baby for naps - perfect to snuggle in.
- Changing table provides time-saving convenience so you don’t have to run to the nursery for diaper changes
- Secure attachment allows for a safe and easy switch between napper and changer, and back again
- The only playard designed to transition with your child as he grows from a newborn to infant to toddler
- Easily converts to a portable playard
- Toy bar features soft toys to amuse your little one
- Changer features wipe clean fabrics that resist mess
- Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
- Removable, full-size bassinet provides an extra-comfy spot for your infant to nap
- Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation
- Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage
- Overall Height: 33.3"
- Width: 28.5"
- Depth: 40"
Care and Instructions:
- If playard gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag as sand can damage top rail lock
- Clean with household soap and warm water/drip dry
- NO BLEACH, machine wash carry bag in lukewarm water
- For stationary Newborn Napper: Machine wash Napper separately in cold water, Delicate cycle. No bleach. Drip dry.
- For Reversible Napper & Changer: Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Napper for use only for infants under 3 months of age and unable to roll over
- Bassinet for babies under 15 lbs
- Changing table for babies under 25 lbs (Newborn Napper LX, DLX and Elite models hold up to 30 lbs)
- Playard for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall