The safety and style of the Primo Viaggio car seat is now available as a Convertible. The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-70 Convertible can hold a child in rear-facing position up to 45 pounds and forward-facing position up to 70 pounds. Easy to adjust Side Impact Protection keeps your child safe as he grows.
The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-70 Convertible can be fastened to vehicle by means of standard lap or lap/shoulder vehicle belts; or, by using the adjustable LATCH connectors that easily reposition for forward or rear-facing installation. Our Convertible seat is made with premium Fresco Jersey material which is a breathable easy to clean fabric that keeps your child comfortable and protected.
- Rear-facing for children 5 – 45 lbs; forward-facing for children 22 – 70 lbs
- SAFE: Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell; it crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child’s neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- SIP: Side Impact Protection head panel protects child’s head, neck and spine; easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- EPS: Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child’s head and torso from impact forces
- FRESCO: Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric is breathable, absorbs moisture and is easy to clean
- Contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement of the child during a crash
- Quick-release five point safety harness made with “cobblestone” webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip
- Wide padded seat includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns
- Top tether hook is used for increased stability in forward-facing mode to help limit forward movement
- Gently shaped base specially contoured for extra stability in any seating position
- Adjustable latch connectors that easily reposition for forward or rear-facing installation
- Made in Italy