The BRITAX PARKWAY SGL Belt-Positioning Booster Seat offers premium safety, comfort and convenience for your big kid.
This booster seat incorporates BRITAX’s leading safety innovations, including one of BRITAX’s Head Safety technologies, a base engineered with SafeCells. The Base with SafeCell Technology is designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat. The ISOFLEX Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System allows for an easy installation in seconds from either side of the booster seat with only two clicks and a pull. This system not only secures the booster seat to the vehicle, but also stabilizes it during a crash, preventing it from becoming a projectile when not in use. The PARKWAY SGL also features SecureGuard anti-submarining technology and industry leading True Side Impact Protection® now with deep, high side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam to protect your child.
Comfort and convenience features include a quick-adjust head restraint, retractable cupholders, comfort foam and an easy-remove cover.
Premium Safety Features
- Base with SafeCell Technology designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
- ISOFLEXTM Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System secures the booster seat to the vehicle in seconds from either side of the booster seat wth 2 clicks and a pull. ISOFLEX prevents the booster seat from becoming a projectile when not in use, and stabilizes it during a crash
- True Side Impact Protection provides deep side walls and a head restraint with energy-absorbing EPS foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them "in true" or aligned
- SecureGuard works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt (submarining) during impact, thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injury
Superior Fit and Comfort
- 120-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort as your child grows
- Quick- Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint from the front of the seat for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
- Retractable Cup Holders are designed to hold children’s cups and snacks
- High Density Comfort Foam (under removable cover) provides an extra layer of padding to cushion your child
- Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides provide clear indication of the positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder belt
- Removable Back allows the booster seat to easily convert to a backless booster while maintaining safety of SecureGuard
120 lb Belt-Positioning Booster Seat
Standing Height 38" to 63"
Seated Height 15" to 21.5"
Forward Facing: 40-120 lbs