The Parkway SGL Belt-Positioning Booster Seat with ISOFLEX Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System secures the booster seat to the vehicle, stabilizes it during a crash, and prevents it from becoming a projectile when not in use. The Parkway SGL also features SecureGuard anti-submarining technology and industry leading True Side Impact Protection to manage crash forces and minimize injury to your child during a crash. Designed to be easily installed in seconds with only two clicks and a pull, the Parkway SGL booster seat is appropriate for children 40 pounds and up. A removable backrest, dual retractable cup holders, color-coded vehicle belt guides, and a one-hand quick-adjust head restraint make the seat convenient and easy to use each and every time.
Features & Benefits
360 Degree Protection
- ISOFLEXTM Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System secures the booster seat to the vehicle preventing it from becoming a projectile when not in use, and stabilizes it during a crash.
- SecureGuard works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt (submarining) during impact, thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injury
- True Side Impact Protection offers a head restraint lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam, keeping the head, neck and spine “in true” or aligned, and deep side walls lined with EPS foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, contain the head, neck and body
Superior Fit and Comfort
- 120-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort as your child grows
- Quick-Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child (under removable cover)
- Armrests help provide a secure fit and a comfortable place to rest tired arms
- Retractable Cup Holders are designed to hold children’s cups and snacks
- ISOFLEX Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System secures the booster seat to the vehicle in seconds from either side of the booster seat with 2 clicks and a pull
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides indicate the path and positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder seat belt
- Removable Back allows the booster seat to easily convert to a backless booster while maintaining safety of SecureGuard
- Removeable Cover for easy cleaning